To use the E-Payment Site or the Zero Withholding Site you must have the following information:
- Federal Identification Number (FID #)
- City of Dayton Tax ID (not FID #)
- This number is used as your password on the EPayment Site
- To obtain this number email your FID#, company name, contact person name, contact person title, and contact person phone number to the
- You will receive an email with your City of Dayton Tax Account Number within two business days from your request.
- Blank Check for your bank account and bank routing information
- Amount of Payroll Tax Due
- Year for which the tax is due
- Period (month or quarter) for which the tax is due
Payroll taxes may not be paid by credit card or paper check. Payroll taxes are required to be paid by ACH initiated by your bank or by utilizing the E-Payment Site.